1. Whisk together the egg, light mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, Worcestershire, Old Bay in a large mixing bowl. Add the crab meat, panko, chopped chives and parsley; mix well.
2. Cover the crab mix and allow to set in the fridge for approximately 1 hour.
3. Divide mixture and shape to make 8 crab cakes of about 1-inch thick (do not pack the cakes too tightly).
4. Preheat your Air Fryer to 350 F (175 C). Once the air-fryer reaches the desired temperature, carefully place 4 crab cakes into the basket and cook for 10-12 minutes. Make sure to flip halfway through cooking time.
5. Gently transfer crab cakes to a serving dish. Serve with lemon wedges, if desired.