1. To start making the potato croquettes, boil the cubed potatoes in boiling water with a pinch of salt until fork tender. Then, drain in your colander and transfer to a bowl; mash using a fork. Set aside to cool.
2. Add the tuna, egg, parmesan cheese, flour, and chives in the bowl with mashed potatoes. Mix well. Season with salt and pepper.
3. Scoop about 2 tbsp. of the potato mixture and shape into small logs. Set aside.
4. Prepare the breading by placing the all-purpose flour, eggs, and breadcrumbs in 3 separate bowls.
5. Coat the potato logs with flour, then eggs, and lastly breadcrumbs. Spray lightly with oil.
6. Preheat your Air Fryer to 390 F (180 C).
7. Arrange the potato croquettes in the Air Fryer cooking basket evenly, but not too crowded.